Monday, December 21, 2015

How I can keep up with this and nothing else in my life I'll never understand.

It is that time of year again.  Time to reflect back on a year of adventures and experiences.  Or if you are me time to make sure you kept up your on going plan to read 2 books a month every year.  So I will apologize now, this blog will probably be quite boring since its just a place for me track how well I have done on this so far.  So in no particular order here we go:

1. The Short Drop
2. Life and Other Near-Death Experiences
3. A Call from the Dark
4. Dexter's Final Cut
5. The Picture of Dorian Gray
6. Looking for Alaska
7-9 Hunger Games Series
10. The Time Machine
11-13 Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children Series
14. Ready Player One
15-17 Maze Runner 1-3
18. The Martian
19. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
20-21 First two in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
22. Beautiful Chaos 
23. Binge
24. You Deserve a Drink 

Alright so I guess I completed my goal for the year a couple weeks ago.  Which means I can't finish any of the books I have started until next year, at least if I want to get ahead for next year(Which I always want to do).  Possible book reviews coming soon.  In pure asshole fashion as always.  You're welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment