Sunday, December 20, 2015

The future is out there, and I can't wait to meet it

The vacation is over.  Back to all the fun at work.  I had a great vacation though.  Spent a week with my sister in which we accomplished being ninjas and day time drinking.  Although these events occurred on different days for our safety and you know not getting arrested for puking on a small child.  Also saw the new Star Wars film, and fuck yes it is good.  I tried very hard not get my expectations particularly high, but this turned out to be unnecessary.  J.J. Abrams did an excellent job, hopefully Disney can keep this up for the rest of the trilogy and all nerds can live happily ever after.  

My first week of vacation I was supposed to be very productive, which didn't really happen.  I worked on a few projects for youtube, but am not nearly as far ahead as I was hoping for.  The lack of productivity was worth it, I had a fantastic week and have been unbelievably happy.  Realistically I think this is the longest things have gone well for me.  I'm not sure if that means bad shit is around the corner or if for the first time I'm getting it right.  Either way it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment